Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Need A Finger Lickin Good Chicken Pieces Recipe, Please?

I don't want the copy cat KFC I have that, and in the past it's never worked just right.


I want something, like that. If that makes sense. Something that I can serve to a bunch of hungry males.





Thanks. No links please. I don't like virus'I Need A Finger Lickin Good Chicken Pieces Recipe, Please?
Make sure your oil is at 350. This is the secret!!





I marinate the chicken in buttermilk for awhile, (as long as you can) and let it drip off, dip it in flour that is seasoned to your liking and then Special K cereal that has been crushed up a little. Let it cook up until it's nice and golden brown. YUM!!I Need A Finger Lickin Good Chicken Pieces Recipe, Please?
Fried chicken





I like to use the chicken tenders, they have to be thawed if you are using frozen ones!





As many tenders as you think the hungry males will eat


in a bowl put flour, paprika, salt and pepper


in another bowl put a few eggs and milk (the amounts don't really matter, just have enough to coat your chicken pieces!)





Preheat a frying pan with oil, about 1/2 inch.


Dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the flour again.


Throw the chicken into the oil (careful, it will splatter!!) you want it to be hot enough that it cooks it pretty quick. Flip the tenders over if necessary. Enjoy!!
when our gang comes home I usually go with the oven-fried chicken...a couple cookie sheets full!


dip chicken in melted butter and roll in crushed potato chips (any kind)(crush the chips in the bag and shake the chicken pieces in that to save another dirty bowl)


350 for an hour.
Ask Rosie for her cream cheese %26amp; bacon chicken recipe. I made it last night %26amp; it is DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! And very easy to make.
Go to foodnetwork.com %26amp; use Paula Deen's southern fried chicken recipe - It's wonderful!
I don't have a recipe, but make some teriyaki wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment