Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chili Chicken Recipe?

Will my chicken still taste okay without the chicken?Chili Chicken Recipe?
Yes, Many cooks make the chili seperate from the meat. Meat of choice is added at a later time. I make a number of chilis some very hot some not, it will be geared to my guests. Meats vary, beef, venison, chicken, turkey, buffalo, just about anything but fish. I have even tried tofu. Didn't much care for it but my vegan guest ate it.Chili Chicken Recipe?
Unless it's Lent I always prefer meat too, shredded pork, or beef should work too ( I've even heard of hot dog chili! :O )





If you dont' care, then it should be fine w/out the chicken.
I don't know what your ingredients are, but most will taste good without the chicken.



I think you meant chili. Chicken just adds protein.


Most of the taste is in the spices %26amp; beans.
I would prefer some type of meat. you could substitute ground beef or shredded pork roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment