Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Healthy Chicken Recipe?

Ok, So, my parents said I have to make my own dinner tonight because they are going out. And all they left me was chicken. So do you know any easy healthy good recipes i could make with chicken? (I am also trying to lose weight so nothing to bad)!


xoxoxo MakenaHealthy Chicken Recipe?
If you want healthy then you cannot fry boil or combine with unhealthy side so with chicken as easy as it gets put the veggies that you like into the frying pan with butter no oil and add chicken cook on medieum until chicken is ready and bam healthy chicken dinner i wish it was none healthy i could give you the best dinner ever...lolHealthy Chicken Recipe?
you should either bake or grill the chicken. don't fry it. as a side you could make a vegetable medley of all your favorite vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment