Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Favourite Chicken Recipe...Survey?

Yeah, this one will be put up to vote to see who has the best recipe.





If you just so happen to be a vegitarian, put your own favourite recipe of whatever you like!Favourite Chicken Recipe...Survey?
Mine is bbq chicken made in the crock pot. I use skinless/boneless chicken fillets and Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce. I put in some bbq sauce, add some chicken, sprinkle some Lawry's seasoning salt on them, add bbq sauce on top and spread with a basting brush, add more chicken, and do it all again until all of the chicken is out of the package and is topped with seasoning and bbq sauce. I then put it on high for an hour, add about 1/2 cup of water to keep the bbq sauce from burning/scorching on the bottom of the crock pot, then cook for another 3-4 hours, depending on the thickness of the chicken.





Anytime I make this, people come running to have some. They absolutely love it! Even someone who cannot cook can make this and have it turn out wonderful!Favourite Chicken Recipe...Survey?
Chicken parmazeti, chicken florentine are my 2 favorites. The also a few chicken recipes I made up is good. Email me if you really want the recipes.
ok so here is my recipe (veggie):





put about 2 cups milk into a big mixing bowl


than put 3 cups of cereal in it





mix it all together, and u get my special!
Call KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment