Friday, January 8, 2010

Need recipe I have some chicken and beef strips the ones used for stir fry??

I have some broccoli and onion and soy sauce and rice, will chicken and the beef be good together, anyway need a recipe with the ingredients I have Thanks Need recipe I have some chicken and beef strips the ones used for stir fry??
YES, THE CHICKEN AND BEEF GO WELL TOGETHER...AS FOR A RECIPE, COOK BOTH MEATS TOGETHER,ADD ONION AND ANY TYPE OF VEGGIES TO GIVE IT COLOR,( ANY TYPE OF SWEET PEPPERS,ZUCCHINI, YELLOW SQUASH, RED ONION ETC. THEN ADD SOY SAUCE, COOK ALL OVER A HIGH HEAT AS IN STIR FRYING FOR 2-3 MINUTES AND SERVE OVER COOKED RICE (UNCLE BENS RICE IS GOOF PROOF IF YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON BOX) OR ANY RICE WILL DO.Need recipe I have some chicken and beef strips the ones used for stir fry??
mmm sounds good anyway
i don't see why not...sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment