Friday, January 8, 2010

Help! Chicken recipe ideas? No stove.?

Our stove doesn't work. =(





What can I make with whole chickem on a stove top?Help! Chicken recipe ideas? No stove.?
Sindy...


You will have to cut the chicken up into pieces. Only then it will cook easier. You can try this easy chicken recipe


http://indianfoodfever.blogspot.com/2009鈥?/a>


I hope you find this helpful.Help! Chicken recipe ideas? No stove.?
wow. Stove top would be kind of hard for a whole chicken. You might want to chop it up first or else the only thing I can think of in western way is deep fry it. I dont think people would like steamed chicken like the asian style. You can try BBQ the chicken or rotisserie. Rotisserie is really good.
I would cut the chicken up into pieces; it will cook easier and faster if you do that. I always cook a whole chicken in the oven. If you have a ';smoker'; you could smoke the chicken, but that will take a long time.
I hope this helps you!!!
you could make chicken soup (or stew). You can also cut up the chicken and pan fry it or make a stir fry. You don't have to use the whole chicken at once.
boil the chicken then shred all the meat and make chicken and dumplings or chicken noodle soup. u could also cut it up and make fried chicken
You can either fry it like a steak or you can grill it ... choose (:
  • lip stain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment